Terms and Conditions of Entry into Macarthur Real Estate Agency ‘Win $10,000 by listing for sale’, ‘Win $5,000 for new management’ and ‘Win $5,000 for current management’ (the “Campaign”)
1. By participating in this Campaign, each participant fully and unconditionally agrees and acknowledges that these terms and conditions are binding.
2. If there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any other published information, these terms and conditions will prevail to the extent of the inconsistency.
3. The Campaign commences on 2 July 2021 at 9.00am AEST and closes on 10 December 2021 at 4.00pm AEST (“Campaign Period”).
4. The promoter is Macarthur Real Estate Agency ACN 649 486 055 of 14 Morrow Street, Wagga Wagga NSW (“Promotor”).
5. Entry is open to all residents of Australia who submit a valid entry in accordance with paragraph 6 during the Campaign Period (“an Eligible Entrant”).
6. To enter this Campaign, an Eligible Entrant must, during the Campaign Period: a) be an Australian resident b) be 18 years of age or over; c) have their property listed for sale with Macarthur Real Estate Agency and have had a contract unconditionally exchanged to sell the property within the campaign period; and d) accept and comply with these conditions.
7. Eligible Entrants may withdraw their entry into the Campaign by notifying the Promoter in writing using the following contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. By entering and participating in the Campaign, the Eligible Entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook and the Promoter from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Campaign, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any prize related activities, acceptance of a prize and/or use or misuse of a prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
9. This Campaign is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
10. 1) The ‘Listing for sale’ prize consists of the winner receiving $10,000. The prize money will be paid to the winner by way of a bank transfer to their nominated bank account.
2) The ‘New management’ prize consists of the winner receiving $5,000. The prize money will be paid to the winner by way of a bank transfer to their nominated bank account.
3) The ‘Current management’ prize consists of the winner receiving $5,000. The prize money will be paid to the winner by way of a bank transfer to their nominated bank account.
11. One winner will be drawn per category from the entries at 14 Morrow Street, Wagga Wagga NSW 2650 on 10 December 2021 at 6.30pm AEST. The selected winner will be notified by email and/or telephone on the same day using the contact details disclosed in their sales agency agreement. Entrants are responsible for keeping the Promoter informed of any changes to their contact information during and immediately following the Campaign Period.
12. If a Winner fails to claim their prize by the Friday of the week following the draw or forfeits the prize, the Promoter will conduct a further draw at the Promoter’s premises on the following Monday.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to confirm all entries to the Campaign are valid and seek further clarification from its own sources and the Client to confirm compliance with these terms and conditions.
14. The Promoter and its agents are not responsible for lost, illegible, misdirected, incomplete or damaged entries. Neither the Promoter nor any of its other service providers are responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information; human error; technical malfunctions; lost or delayed entries. Any liability of any of the above persons for any incidental or consequential damages, however caused, whether in contract or in tort, arising out of this Campaign or use of entries or prizes is expressly disclaimed and excluded.
15. The Promoter’s decisions in relation to this Campaign are final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to them.
16. Winners are liable for any taxes, levies and duties resulting from participating in the Campaign or receiving the prize.
17. The Promoter and its agents will not be liable for loss, theft, or misuse of any cash payment or property damage, personal injury, or misfortune in any way attributable to the Campaign.
18. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The entries may be used by the Promoter for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes unless otherwise stated by the entrant.
20. The Promoter’s business directors, management and employees, their immediate families, their, associated companies and agencies are ineligible to participate in the Campaign.
21. Except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter will not be liable for any misadventure, accident, injury, loss or claim that may occur, including but not limited to those sustained or suffered: a) as a result of the collection of customer details by the Promoter; or b) in the use of the prize.
22. Any dispute arising out of or in relation to the Campaign shall be governed by the laws of the relevant Australian state and/or territory.