Join our team
Macarthur Real Estate Agency is a rapidly growing business & we know our people are our best asset, with each team member bringing to the table a unique set of skills and a commitment to service and excellence.
We are always looking for enthusiastic, passionate and professional people to come on the journey with us and share our goals. If you are interested in a career in Real Estate & would like to be part of a dynamic team with the best systems, that nurtures your career growth, professional development and personal growth then we would like to hear from you.
Please forward your expression of interest and email a copy of your resume directly to: mark[at]macarthurrealestate.com.au
You come to work in a focused, highly collaborative, and supportive culture of Real Estate professionals.
Top local agency
We are proud of what we achieve every day. We are industry leaders, winning multiple awards and holding an outstanding reputation
Skill and success
We are committed to providing our team opportunities to grow and expand their professional knowledge.
Macarthur Real Estate Agency specialises in Land Development, Property Management and Residential Sales. We are a family owned business seeking to expand with the right person.
Our team includes a dedicated Leasing Manager, New Business Manager, Tenancy Managers and an Assistant.
We are currently seeking a Property Manager to join our growing team and portfolio.
You will work with our team of property management specialists alongside a passionate management team, who all have the same vision – growth whilst maintaining an amazing team culture.
Given the role, you will have previous experience which will assist you working in a small but growing team of Property Managers. Having a sturdy, strategic mindset is essential to being able to develop a growth plan, get buy-in from the team and execute together.
- Ideally, you 1+ years experience as a Property Manager, Property Management Assistant, or Leasing.
- Current NSW Certificate of Registration or Real Estate License (To be presented at interview stage)
- First-class communication and relationship building skills
- A current Drivers License
- Ability to multi-task and maintain a high attention to detail
- Computer literacy including the ability to use Microsoft Office and database software
- High organisation and time management skills
- Ability to work independently both within the office and offsite
- Comprehensive understanding of legislation requirements and leasing practices
- You will be a part of a supportive, award winning team of likeminded individuals
- Full training in our systems and procedures
- Great salary package with bonuses
- Opportunity for growth professionally and within the business
- A great culture which focuses on work/life balance
- Monday to Friday, no weekend work
Submit your confidential application addressed to the Director. A resume and cover letter are required for all applications. Applications submitted without will not be read.
Applications close 9th February 2024, but positions may be filled beforehand. These positions start ASAP for the right candidate.